This area of the website provides you with a variety of study skills to help you learn.
Study Skills: These resources will help you make the most of your everyday studies.
- Cornell Notes
- Dual Coding (and why it helps you learn)
- Mind Mapping (for note-taking and revising)
- Recall and Retrieve Practice - why quizzes are important!
- How to organise your work at secondary school
When you have exams: These links help you learn skills for revision and how to tackle exams.
- Top Tips for Studying (an overview)
- Revision cards (and how to make them)
- Spacing out revision helps you remember more
- Interleaving revision (mixing your revision topic around helps you remember them)
- Conquering exam stress
- How to manage your time
- Creating a revision timetable
- Thinking about your distractions